TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO USE ENGLISH COURSE
Welcome to English Course!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the English Course’s Website, located at https://englishsyllabus.com/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use English Course if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
These Terms and Conditions, as well as the Privacy Statement Notice and any Agreements, use the following terminology. You, the individual who logs on to this website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions, are referred to as “Client,” “You,” and “Your.” Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” Both the Client and ourselves are referred to as “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us.” All phrases apply to the visitor’s offer, acceptance, and consideration of all required requirements for us to begin the process of assisting them. Any usage of the aforementioned terminology, as well as additional terms in the singular, plural, capitalization, and he/she or they, is assumed to mean the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, English Course and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on English Course. So, all intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from English Course for your personal use. It is subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from English Course
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from English Course
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from English Course
- Redistribute content from English Course
This Agreement begins onwards now.
Sections of this website allow users to publish and discuss thoughts and information in designated places. Before they appear on the Internet, English Course does not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments. However, the views and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of the English Course, its agents, or affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posted them. English Course shall not be liable for the Comments or any liabilities, damages, or costs caused and/or suffered as a consequence of the use of and/or publishing of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
English Course reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which are spam or inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have obtained all necessary permits and consents to post the Comments on our website, and you have given us permission to do so.
- No third party intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patents, or trademarks, are infringed upon by the Comments.
- In the Comments, there is no defamatory, libelous, abusive, obscene, or otherwise unlawful information that invades privacy.
- We will not use the Comments to recruit or promote any type of company, custom, or existing commercial or criminal activity.
- You hereby grant English Course a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations are welcome to link to our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of English Course, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations in the list above and interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to English Course. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the English Course logo or other artwork is allowable for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of immediately removing all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is 100 %correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website goes up to date daily.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY us, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
22. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, and requests for technical support by email: at [email protected]